HC PHOTONICS CORP社
PPLN mixers/Pulse mixer
PPLN under pulse operation (ns/ps/fs) can be classified in a special category due to its unique features. Under high peak power operation, conversion efficiency in general could be relatively higher and could even enable OPA/OPG applications. However. crystal damage, pulse spectrum, and temporal walk-off effect in general needs to be taken into special consideration. We have developed several pulse bulk/waveguide mixers with optimization of above special pulse conditions.
- Pump by ns-Q switch laser or ps/fs ultrafast laser, with spectrum, temporal walk-of and damage optimization.
- Available output wavelength from UV/Visible to NIR/MIR
- Available mixing configuration from fundamental type to advanced type (such as SHG/SFG/DFG, or OPA/OPG etc.)
- Available for fiber or free space as input/output coupling interfaces (such as 1×0, 1×1, 2×0, 2×1, 0x0 , 0=free space, 1=one fiber, 2=dual fibers, with optional alignment beam for free space input)
- Available with integrated thermistor/TEC for QPM temperature optimization & optional photodiode (PD) for power monitoring/automatic power control
- Convenient, compact and robust and available for a variety of application customizations
Example available configurations: