Laser White Light Modules
ALBALUX Fiber-Coupled Module
ALBALUX FM is a novel white light fiber-coupled module. The structured light source produces highly-directional and brilliant white light, superior of that of LED.
ALBALUX FM offers high luminance output that enables long throw distances, narrow beam angles and small optic sizes for specialty lighting applications.
The white light source is based on a small small 450 nm diode laser pumping a phosphor that produces brilliant, broad-spectrum, incoherent white light. This award-winning technology is the world’s first laser-generated white light source of its kind.
- World’s highest luminance with novel fiber optic delivery
- Up to 100x the intensity of the white light LED
- Precise beam control and illumination
- Typical >150 lumens fiber output
- CCT 6000 K, CRI 70
- Enables long throw distance
- Sharp beam cutoff and high contrast light field gradients
- Medical endoscopy
- Industrial endoscopy
- Spectroscopic diagnostics
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Machine vision
- Specialty lighting
- Law enforcement