- Collimator. When used with non-laser light, the output of FWS and CWS products is naturally slightly divergent. This adjustable collimator enables re-collimation of the beam and can be user adjusted for a range of throw distances.
- Fiber Collimator Adapter. Can be used to connect FWS with fiber collimators
- Supercontinuum Source Adapter. Can be used to connect supercontinuum sources to wavelength selectors
- Fiber optic light guide connector. This device can be used to connect the output of FWS and CWS directly to an SMA type fiber or a Light Guide.
- Iris Diaphragm. This device mounts directly on the input and/or output flange of FWS and CWS. It allows the user to smoothly adjust the effective aperture.
- Magnetic Base. This magnetic baseplate includes an M4 center hole for simple plug & play post mounting of FWS and CWS devices, which both include a small internal magnet for this purpose. (FWS devices also include an M4 hole for direct post mounting.)
Wavelength Selector Accessories
Monochromator replacements for spectroscopy and spectral imaging
SLI社製 Wavelength Selector Accessories 製品一覧