Operating range -70 ÷ +150ºС.
Fiber vibration sensors
Uniaxial fiber-optic accelerometers (vibration sensors) series OSA designed for continuous measurement of vibration (vibration displacement, velocity and acceleration) of various industrial units and structures from -70 to +150ºС. The signals from the sensors are processed by fiber interrogation monitors.
- electromagnetic immunity;
- high sensitivity;
- reproducibility and wide dynamic range;
- high corrosion and radiation resistance;
- fire safety;
- possibility of spectral and spatial multiplexing of the sensing elements situated in the same or several different fibers;
- significant distance to the place of measurement, small response time.