Operating range -70 ÷ +150ºС
Fiber-optic temperature sensors (OSCT series) are meant for measuring temperature on various objects from -70 to +150ºС. The signals from the sensors are processed fiber interrogation monitors.
Fiber-optic temperature sensors was metrological tests in Russia. Approval certificate of measuring instruments RU.C.32.004.A №49372.
- electromagnetic immunity;
- high sensitivity;
- reproducibility and wide dynamic range;
- high corrosion and radiation resistance;
- fire safety;
- possibility of spectral and spatial multiplexing of the sensing elements situated in the same or several different fibers;
- significant distance to the place of measurement, small response time.