Operating range -70 ÷ +350ºС
The fiber strain sensors (OSSH series) makes use of the sensitivity of fiber grating to measure the strain from -70 to +350ºС. The signals from the sensors are processed by fiber interrogation monitors.
- electromagnetic immunity;
- high sensitivity;
- reproducibility and wide dynamic range;
- high corrosion and radiation resistance;
- fire safety;
- possibility of spectral and spatial multiplexing of the sensing elements situated in the same or several different fibers;
- significant distance to the place of measurement, small response time.