Operating range -70 ÷ +250ºС.
The fiber strain sensors (OSSM series)makes use of the sensitivity of fiber grating to measure the strain from -70 to +300ºС.
The fiber strain sensors (OSSMT series) makes use of the sensitivity of fiber grating to measure the strain. Simultaneously, as temperature compensation, another FBG is used to monitor the temperature. The double FBGs are fixed inside a robust housing.
The signals from the sensors are processed by
The signals from the sensors are processed byfiber interrogation monitors.
- electromagnetic immunity;
- high sensitivity;
- reproducibility and wide dynamic range;
- high corrosion and radiation resistance;
- fire safety;
- possibility of spectral and spatial multiplexing of the sensing elements situated in the same or several different fibers;
- significant distance to the place of measurement, small response time.