Filters for Pyroelectric Detectors
An IR filter makes all the difference. Thermal detectors are naturally polychromatic, and a filter is needed to detect specific gases/wavelengths.
- Pyroelectric Detectors: Materials, Applications, and Working Principle (PDF, 142.0 KB)
- Pyroelectrics vs. Thermopile IR Detectors (PDF, 175.7 KB)
- Demystifying D* (And Other Radiometric Terms) Application Note 09-01 (PDF, 45.5 KB)
- Laser Power and Energy Measurements with Pyroelectric IR Detectors (PDF, 63.6 KB)
- Calculation of NET (Noise Equivalent Temperature) for a Thermal (Black) Pyroelectric IR Detector (PDF, 82.4 KB)
- Noise in Pyroelectric IR Detectors (PDF, 260.0 KB)