Custom Wavelength Selector Basic
Custom Wavelength Selectors are simple, rugged, optomechanical devices that are factory set to your exact specifications without the usual time and cost associated with obtaining custom bandpass filter performance.
Key product advantages:
- Custom bandpass performance
- Ships in 72 hours
- Customer defined bandwidth from 1.5 ~ 20 nm (FWHM)
- Customer defined center wavelength from 350 to 900 nm
- Up to 80% in-band transmission efficiency
- High (106) out of band extinction
- Circular aperture (up to 10 mm diam.)
- Compact rugged optomechanical package
Custom Center Wavelength
The CWS-Basic acts as a custom bandpass filter. You specify the center wavelength anywhere in the visible, and we factory set the CWS (1.5 nm) and ship it to you within 72 hours.
For the CWS-Basic, you also choose the transmission bandwidth anywhere from 1.5 to 20 nm (FWHM).
Compact – Simple Integration
Compact collinear geometry simplifies integration into microscopes, telescopes and cameras and other common photonic instruments.
High (106) out of band extinction avoids unwanted spectral leakage and associated background noise.
* Int’l price may vary
CWS-B-S Small (57x
350 ~ 900 nm 1.5 ~ 20 nm 5 mm > 75 % Quote Available CWS-B-M Medium (76x
350 ~ 900 nm 1.5 ~ 20 nm 10 mm > 75 % Quote Available
* FWHM range limit may vary depending on the center wavelength
* Spectral and FWHM range values are nominal